It's that time again - time to make a list of books I want to read in the coming months that I will probably actually get to in about two years.
1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. Soo many people have absolutely loved this book, so I have high hopes I'll enjoy it.
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I adore this book, and I haven't read it in years, so getting the audiobook recently I'm keen to revisit it.
3. Take Me On by Katie McGarry. This is the latest in the Pushing the Limits series and it comes out in May, I'm really looking forward to it.
4. Bird by Crystal Chan. This book sounds so great, and Mands from The Bookish Manicurist was kind enough to lend me her copy, so I'll definitely be reading it soon.
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner. The movie trailer was released today and it looks great, which makes me really want to read the book.
6. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. I loved the first book and was so annoyed to wait so long for the second, yet I still haven't read it.
7. The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas. I am completely addicted to Veronica Mars right now.
8. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. I started listening to this on audio, but I just wasn't getting into it, despite it being really good. So I put it on hold until I'm in the right mood.
9. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I have been wanting to read Rainbow Rowell FOREVER. Well, at least since I first heard about her and her fantastic writing.
10. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I'd really like to reread this series just to make sure it's as good as I remember (after watching the awfulness that is the movie). Hopefully it lives up to the memory!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.