Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bookish Buys: Pop Culture Patterns At Wee Little Stitches

I am obsessed with the pixel people cross-stitch patterns that Wee Little Stitches creates. They are all inspired by awesome movies, TV shows and books and I want pretty much all of them. I have a couple so far but I have told myself I must actually use one (or at least start on one) before buying any more. That doesn't stop me from admiring them, anyway. I've selected some of my fave bookish patterns to feature here, but the whole shop is worth a look - it's pretty amazeballs.

Harry's foes

Tolkien quote

Lord of the Rings

Wesley and Buttercup 
Lupin and Tonks

Princesses

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, adorable! I would love one of those quotable ones, or an HP one, or The Big Bang Theory... I'm surprised there isn't a Firefly one, I would be all over that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Maybe they'll have one in the future, they are always updating

      Delete