Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Top 10 Series I Want To Start
1. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. I'm obsessed with the Game of Thrones TV show and I hear the books are great. The only reason I haven't started is that they're soooo long and I don't have any time.
2. Wolfe Brothers by Markus Zusak. I worship Zusak based purely on The Book Thief, but I'd like to read his earlier works.
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I find the concept of an enforced "cure" for love fascinating, and I loved Oliver's Liesl and Po. I have the books, I just have to get around to reading them.
4. Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. I've been slowly collecting this classic detective series but again haven't gotten around to reading any yet. I think it's a must though.
5. Confessions of Georgia Nicholson by Louise Rennison. I have a ridiculous amount of love for the Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging movie and the books sound really fun.
6. Chrestomanci by Diana Wynne Jones. I've been told by so many people to read this series!
7. Emily of New Moon by L. M. Montgomery. As much as I love Anne of Green Gables, I've never paid much attention to Montgomery's other writing - but I recently read about the awesomeness of Emily and really want to get my hands on it.
8. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. This is another series that sooo many people have told me I must read. So I must!
9. Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson. All of my Goodreads friends seem to adore these books and I'm definitely curious to see what all the love is about.
10. Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness. The concept of everyone being able to read each other's thoughts is interesting and unique - and everyone seems to love this series too!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.