Thursday 30 August 2012

Bookish Buys: Kindle Edition

On the weekend my lovely mum bought me a Kindle (squee!), so this week's Bookish Buys is brought to you by my obsession with my new toy...

Bambi cover from 2 Sisters Shoppe
Read cover from Service Partner
Cover from CW Creations
Book-inspired cover from Patsonscase
Cover from Studio Papilio
Cover from Purple Pansy Designs
Cover from Linas Stitch
Owl cover from Graceful Crafts
Doctor Who skin from Stick It Skins
Alice in Wonderland sleeve from Sakizome
Customised cases from Klever Case
Skin from Skunk Wraps
Harry Potter cozy from Life Geekery
Case from Hahailey
Leather case from The 25
Cover from Romero Bags
Toast cover from Oh My Cake
Upcycled case from Was Now Creations
Case by This Cover
Now I just need to figure out which one I want...

8 comments:

  1. I don't think I could be any more in love with the Harry Potter cozy! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new kindle! I don't know how you can possible choose with so many great options out there! I'm kinda partial to the toast cover and the last cover in your list. B-E-A-UTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many cute ones. It's hard to choose. I love the flowers, toast, and call box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the blue skin from Skunk Wraps but for an older kindle. I've had it for over a year and it still looks as beautiful as when I first put it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bambi case, it's adorable! Congrats on getting a kindle, i love mine! I particularly enjoy switching it from 'text to speech' and listening to my books (albeit a little robotically) while driving to work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can personally recommend both Linasstitch and skunkwraps as being AMAZING! and always commented-on. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too many amazing cases! How could you pick just one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting Thiscover e-book cases!!

    ReplyDelete