I've decided to take part because it sounds super-fun, and I've realised that I definitely don't read enough local authors. Unfortunately I didn't finish Stefan's Diaries in time to start with an Aussie book straight away (I've been mega-busy this week), but as soon as I'm done with that - hopefully this weekend - I'll be focusing on reading and reviewing only Aussie authors for the rest of the month. Here are the options I have lined up:
- The Nest by Paul Jennings.
- Ghost Child by Caroline Overington.
- Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey.
- Not Meeting Mr Right by Anita Heiss.
- On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.
- My Brilliant Career by Miles Franklin.