Thursday 31 March 2011

Bookish Buys: Mousepads and Clocks and Totes, Oh My!

So, my credit card just got a bit of a workout. On top of a bunch of books to add to my never-ending "to be read" pile, I also got distracted by the adorableness of these bookish stores...

BookFiend has a huge range of cute reading-related goodies. I'm especially loving their totes (I have a bit of an obsession with totes).


I wanted to buy everything, but I had to limit myself to one tote (because I already have a sizeable collection), so I chose the "word nerd" bag. I also got this lovely mousepad and cushion:


JujuLoveShop has this pretty Pride and Prejudice book box - unfortunately for me (but perhaps fortunately for my wallet), they don't ship to Australia:

 

Bugcicle has these clever book clocks - sadly, they don't ship to Australia either!



Luckily, I found this cool Little Red Riding Hood clock at Lunanshee, which is being shipped to me as we speak:


I'm also keeping my eye on these sweet book bags from Mia Bella Creations. They aren't currently sold online, but apparently the option is coming soon:



9 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I also have an obsession with totes.

    Great blog :D I'm also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Yes, I have a section in my wardrobe for totes, it's getting out of hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE totes too! Great bunch you've got there! I like the "Movies- ruining good books since 1895" very much!! :D
    I think i'll get that printed on a t-shirt! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Would it be okay if i "borrowed" your pic on that one (Movies..)..like save it on my comp??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out the store http://www.etsy.com/shop/BookFiend?ref=pr_shop_more
    I think they do t-shirts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely check this site out. That tote with the "I like BIG BOOKS..." is calling my name! Thanks for sharing.

    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great, isn't it? I was so tempted to buy that one!

    ReplyDelete