Thursday 3 November 2011

Bookish Buys: Everything Old Is New Again

I love seeing the creative things people do with old books. But I feel like some of these need to come with the disclaimer; "No books were harmed during the making of this product".

Little Women Sketch Book from Sleepy Mouse Design


Decorative Birdhouse from Domestic Papers

Flower Garland from Dragonflies

Custom Letters from Little White Dog

Paper Flower from Book Craft

Pride And Prejudice Art from Wallenvy Art

Owl Art from Okifolki


Repurposed Book Purse from ReaDo

11 comments:

  1. O I love them all. Especially the bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one - the Little Women notebook! But a lot of these are amazing! Love this post! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all really cool! My favorite is the wall art though - I'd love to have something similar in my future house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! This is my favorite thing to do with a book...http://www.instructables.com/id/Literary-Clock/

    We make these for baby showers and they are always a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative but I did cringe a little. Poor books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must own the Little Woman notebook and I must own it NOW.
    :-D

    ps. I love your disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lisa - That is so cool that you make them! I have a book clock on one of my bookshelves and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cool. I really like that sketchbook! Hm... I've also seen a tute on how to make the purse. I may do that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! I don't know why, but I'm kind of IN LOVE with Owls. Combine it with books and you have my hook/line/sinker.
    The owl art is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for the shoutout!! I'm going to repost on my facebook page!

    www.facebook.com/ReaDoBooks

    Take care,
    Heather @ ReaDo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooveee the P&P wall art!

    ReplyDelete