Monday 14 November 2011

Manip Madness: Breaking Dawn

Your regularly scheduled Mag Monday post is interrupted today because a) Nothing in magazines this week particularly caught my fancy, and b) Breaking Dawn Part 1 is released on Thursday, and I thought I should kick off Monday with something Twilight-related to generate some excitement (coz I gotta be honest, I'm weirdly not feeling any). I was going to feature my favourite Twilight magazine covers, but they're kinda old news, so I thought it would be way more fun to look at fan manips instead. Behold, Breaking Dawn as the fans (with Photoshop) see it...

The wedding
Source
Source
Source


The sexy times (a.k.a. the honeymoon)

Source
Source
Source
Source

The pregnancy
Source
Source
The demon spawn (a.k.a. RENESMEE)

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source
Source

Source
 The "let's pretend Rob doesn't have a pasty, scrawny, Englishman's body"
Source
Source
Source

Source

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Let's just say Twilight fans are very... creative.

10 comments:

  1. LOL, the renesme pics are frkn hilarious. I gave not watched any of these films and can honestly say I have no wish to. After watching snippets of Twilight I was convinced nothing good could come of it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unicorn! Not particularly excited for the movie, except in how it differs. Where did the wolf attack come from? And obvs no Jacob-as-wolf POV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mo - There are SO many craptastic Renesmee manips, it's great. I loved the first movie, but they've kinda all be down hill from there.

    @Jennifer - Not gonna lie, 90% of the reason I want to see it is for the honeymoon. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I'm a bigger fan of the books than the films. But to their credit --- each movie is progressively better than the one before it (though they still don't do the books any justice). I suppose I can't really get over the fact that I can't stand Kristin Stewart as Bella. Oh wells.

    And I have to admit, these photos are kind of creepy in an entertaining sort of way. Just saying...

    www.cositabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Some of these photoshops are a little creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those are very creepy! Though the unicorn one cracked me up! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edward as a Unicorn?? PERFECT! That is EXACTLY what I picture him looking like. Bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nikki - Each movie is better than the last, but for some reason I've enjoyed them less each time. I think the first captured the emotion best, even if it was really cheesy and lame. :)

    @Small Review - I know, right?! RENESMEE! (shudder)

    @Readinginwinter - That one is my favourite.

    @Juju - Glad you enjoyed! They make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Minda - lol! Well, he does sparkle, so he's nearly there already.

    ReplyDelete