My Book Boyfriend is hosted by the lovely Missie at The Unread Reader. This week I'm a bit obsessed with Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, coz:
- He's super hot: "The guy coming toward me was shockingly good-looking. He had broad shoulders, light brown hair, dark eyes, and he was already smiling at me." I pictured him as Zac Efron.
- He's confident and friendly, never lies and never says "goodbye".
- He's sensitive and a great listener.
- He wears glasses to drive, especially at night, which makes him adorkable.
- He's a bit of a history buff, loves discovering new things and dreams of being an explorer.
- He has great taste in music (see playlists here).
|"He looked over at me. 'We're doing this?' he asked. And for the first time since the trip began, it felt like we were doing something. The two of us, making a choice, taking a leap, together.|
I nodded. 'We're doing this.'"
|"'God,' he murmered into my hair when we broke away...'I've been wanting to do that for a long time.'|
'Really?' I asked, almost afraid to believe this.
'Oh yes,' he said. 'Since Kansas. At LEAST.'"