Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bookish Buys: Pretty Prints by Mei Lee

Bookish Buys are back! I haven't done one of these posts in awhile because, well, I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been blogging much. Life and stuff, you know. But I'm getting into the swing of things once again which is very exciting (for me, at least), and I have some gorgeous products to share from Mei Lee a.k.a. Rocketrictic a.k.a. This Journal is Really Heartfelt. She does some really beautiful watercolour designs featuring quotes from the likes of F. Scott Fitzgerald, John Green, Neil Gaiman and The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. Here are some of my faves...

LBD tee

LBD tote

LBD case

Woolf card

Kafka card

Fitzgerald print

Angelou print

Niequist print

Gaiman tote

Green tote

Green skin

Green card

Bukowski print

Green cushion

Green tote

Green case

13 comments:

  1. They are all just gorgeous - glad you are getting back into it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited that you are blogging again, hun!

    I need to get back into the LBD, I think I only watched 4 or 5. Also, Maggie was so amused when I told her that Bing Lee is a chain of electrical appliance stores here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! You need to watch LBD, it got better and better. I thought a character named Bing Lee was pretty hilarious.

      Delete
  3. Woah, this might be too much prettiness for one post. So lovely! Love all the LBD stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! And damn I wish I had known about them sooner, b/c I TOTALLY would've gotten that Woolf card for the honeyman for our anniversary. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I think my iphone is totally calling for a case upgrade....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were Samsung covers, I would be all over it.

      Delete
  6. These are all rather wonderful. But the tea tote and I belong together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I'm loving your new simple look. :)

    ReplyDelete