Thursday 22 December 2011

Bookish Buys: So This Is Christmas

Who's ready for Christmas? I'm so not. I don't know if it's because I've been so busy, but I've got more than a touch of the pre-ghost Scrooge to me this year. Usually I'm really into Christmas, but this time 'round I haven't finished getting presents - I haven't even put up my tree! Oh well, I thought I'd virtually decorate the blog by searching out some bookish Christmas buys instead...

Christmas bookmarks from JeJeweled
Present bookmark from Macaroni and Chi
Christmas elf bookmark from My Bookmark
Christmas card from Bookish
A Christmas Carol ornament from Bookish
A Christmas Carol confetti from Bookish
Reindeer print from Bookish
Scrabble ornaments from Bookish
Trivia sleigh from Lark
Christmas book wrapping paper from The Literary Gift Company
Book garlands by Nylon Admiral

7 comments:

  1. I've been the complete opposite. It's my first year having my "own" Christmas and not heading home to spend it with the family, so I've really embraced buying a tree and decorating the house.

    Hope you manage to get all your presents in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the christmas elf bookmark :) just found your blog and now I'm following you.


    Mini Holiday Giveaway :
    Mini Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to make the Christmas Carol Tree ornament, the Scrabble ornament, and the Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want to make the Christmas Carol Tree ornament, the Scrabble ornament, and the Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that Christmas Elf bookmark - reminds me of the Wicked Witch's sister in Wizard of Oz, with those legs sticking out!

    ReplyDelete