Saturday 10 December 2011

Reading Icons: James Franco

I love James Franco. I think he was great in Freaks and Geeks. Fabulous in Milk. I even liked him in Tristan and Isolde. As for his whole performance art/Days of Our Lives/author/student/professor/director/every other profession under the sun thing, well, it was amusing at first, but I have to say it's getting a bit ridiculous now. And his writing... I don't know that it was ever good. Admittedly, I've only read that one extract in Esquire, but somehow his use of language ("shit-brown eyes", anyone?) and his blatant attempt to be profound did not make me want more. Still, that doesn't stop me from admiring his pretty looks reading habits.







10 comments:

  1. The one with the kitties is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him, but lately I just think he's cray cray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed but he is damn cute and hella sexy so i guess it's ok lol

      http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. He is so damn cute :D
    He could lose that mustache though ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, he's cute enough just by himself but reading a book with kitties on his lap? Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! What is not profound about shit brown eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's General Hospital, not Days of our Lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Unknown - Whoops! My mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole collection ist beautiful, but I have to agree that the one with the cats is extraordinarily cute.

    ReplyDelete