Wednesday 9 October 2013

Bookish Buys: Emma By Jane Austen

In honour of the start of Emma Approved (which looks awesome, yay!) I thought I'd search out some other Emma-inspired items. I may also do an actual Emma Approved Bookish Buys post down the track, when there is more merchandise available. For now, it's all old-school Emma, which is fine because look...

Book pendant
Book necklace

Home quote

Dictionary print

Mr Knightley necklace
Inspiring print

Bookmark

Love print

Knightley bangle

Clutch
Mug

Proposal print

Emma print

Reading necklace

Print

Fashion print
Pretty, no?

8 comments:

  1. I love all the prints. I wish I could decorate my walls with quotes from every novel...though the classics do really have some of the best lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the home quote. I could SO see that in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty-I really like the bangle and anything about Mr. Knightley who is my favorite Austen hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not 100% sure about Emma Approved yet, and am enjoying an adaption of Jane Eyre by a different company a lot more, but I think my feelings from Sandition (which I didn't finish) are lasting. Hopefully it works out well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Jane Eyre adaptation, I'll have to check it out. I hated Sanditon but I'm like EA much more!

      Delete