Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 In Review


First up: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! 2011 has been a bit of a mixed bag for me, although overall it's been more good than bad, thankfully. Highlights include: an amazing trip to America with the fiance, getting properly started on wedding plans (especially getting a gorgeous dress, woo!), a promotion at work and, of course, starting this blog and discovering so many other book-loving, blogging buddies out there. It's been a fun ride so far and I can't wait for even bigger and better things in 2012...

The Posts

The first: Review of Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright and David Leslie Johnson on March 7.

Most popular: Review of The Vampire Diaries, Stefan's Diaries Vol 1: Origins, with 5,583 views.

Total number: 270

The Comments

The first: Stephanie from Read in a Single Sitting, on the post about my top five favourite books.

Post with the most comments: The top five characters I'd switch places with post wins, with 28 comments.

Total number: 2316

The Search Terms

Top Five:

1. Edward Cullen (1,108 searchers...*hangs head*)

2. James Dean (921 searchers)

3. He will never have a girlfriend (712 searchers)

4. Vampire Diaries (358 searchers)

5. Audrey Hepburn (334 searchers)

The Books

Top Five:

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

2. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

3. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Total: 41 (since March)
Here's to 2012!

6 comments:

  1. LOL @ Edward Cullen xD I'm dying here!!

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! The Edward Cullen search did give me a laugh! I'm a new follower, looking forward to seeing more of your posts in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Belle!
    Ha- that Edward Cullen :-p

    Can't wait to see what you have planned for 2012!
    Hope it's a good one love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay statistics! I've yet to do mine for 2011, but I'm absurdly looking forward to it.

    The 'he will never have a girlfriend' thing confused me a little until I clicked on it and remembered the meme thing!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Edward Cullen (1,108 searchers...*hangs head*)
    Lol. I think I just added a 1 to that statistics, by clicking on it. Gotta love the sparkles!

    Hm. Maybe I should do my own 2011 statistics?

    Belated Happy New Year! And Congrats to finding your real Etienne!:)

    ReplyDelete