My Book Boyfriend is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader, all about fictional boys who make us swoon. If you've been reading my blog at all this week, it'll come as no surprise that I'm currently obsessing over Adam Wilde from If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman.
- He's a hopelessy romantic, grand-gesture, do-anything-for-love kind of guy. He invests everything in love - so when he loses it, he's utterly crushed.
- He's obsessed with music, and is a guitar-playing, singing, song-writing rock god.
- He's a gentleman at heart, even if his depression leads him to act in a different way at times.
- His eyes are flecked with green, brown and grey, and he has a lopsided smile. He's thin but built, and has some subtle tattoos.
- To me, Adam looks like Darren Criss.
|"Please Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song."|
|"Whenever I remember it, I just picture our tent, a little ship glowing in the night, the sounds of Mia’s and my whispers escaping like musical notes, floating out on a moonlit sea."|
|"You don’t share me. You own me."|
"'Your place is right here,'" I whispered, laying down and hugging her close.
|"Hate me. Devastate me. Annihilate me. Re-create me. Re-create me. Won't you, won't you won't you re-create me."|
If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Images via darren-criss.com