In approximately 10 hours, I'll be boarding a plane headed to the U.S.A. Yippee! I'm off for a month of adventures, and I'm ridiculously excited (amidst the nightmare of packing), but also a bit anxious about abandoning blogging during that time. I had planned on scheduling some posts to go live while I was away, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it. So I apologise in advance for the complete lack of updates over the next month! But I'll be back and better than ever at the end of May, so please come back and visit then!
In the meantime, I'll be:
- Visiting my holy land... that's right, Disneyland! So. Excited.
- Stalking celebrities in Hollywood and placing my hands in those concrete hand prints, something I've wanted to do since watching My Girl 2. Maybe I'll even shave my legs and get my ears pierced while I'm there (shame they're already pierced).
- NOT getting married in Vegas (despite the hopes of all my friends and family), but enjoying the sights and heading to the Grand Canyon.
- Shopping, shopping and more shopping.
- Eating, eating and more eating.
- Heading to New Yoooooooooooooork and seeing some of the gazillion sights I've always wanted to see.
dragged aroundescorted to a bunch of baseball games by my baseball-obsessed fiance. I've been told we're sitting in an all-you-can-eat section for one of the games, so that should keep me occupied, at least.
- Reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I'm also taking along Wings by Aprilynne Pike. They both seem like nice, light holiday reads, and judging from the cover of Book of Dares, it's set in New York. I can, like, totally picture it WHILE I AM THERE. ZOMG!