Thursday 5 July 2012

Bookish Buys: A Song Of Ice And Fire/Game Of Thrones

I am totally obsessed with Game of Thrones. I recently finished the second season and am tempted to watch it all again just because it's so awesome and I Need. More. Now. I want to read the books but they're such a commitment. Maybe I'll just satisfy my obsession for now by buying lots of merchandise...
Dragon eggs from Janeille

Hand of the King pin from Delight and Rage
Antler necklace from Clay My Day
Stark hoodie from Fencing and Archery
Dothraki onesie from Fencing and Archery
Tote from Past and Pleasant
Castle print from Breaking Frame Design
Card from Crafting Tiger
Keychain pair from Chasing At Stars
Winter is Coming necklace from Pretty Little Charms
Jon Snow doll from SKULLbunz

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read or seen it but some of these are great. I love the castle prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great! I haven't read the books either but I love the show

      Delete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love your blog and have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. You can see it here: http://booksteame.com/2012/07/04/and-three-awards-later/ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shows and fun books are always better if they have fun stuff to go with...I might need that hoodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO omg I wud totally cuddle with that jon snow doll every night lol

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally cuddle with Jon Snow every night.

      Delete
  5. Can you please give me one of those dragon eggs? Pretty please? OMG, I'm such a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones! I own the five books, but I have yet to start on the fourth.

    And I love the series so much, despite the inaccuracies. But then, I thought they intended to make some of the scenes inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with any adaptation there's bound to be differences because it's such a different medium.

      Delete