Thursday 19 July 2012

Bookish Buys: The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride by William Goldman is one of my favourite books and the movie adaptation is my all-time fave. So I pretty much want everything on this page.

Pin from Bohemian Craftsody
Pixel people pattern from Wee Little Stitches
Pencil set from The Carbon Crusader
Card from Blowfish Bazaar
Magnet set from Refrigerator Prose
Sticker from Khallion
Notebook from Purple Cactus Design
Hideaway book box by Fab Works
As You Wish necklace by Curious Catfish
Print by Heartsees
Inigo Montoya paper doll by Camamiel
Inigo and Fezzik print by Dancing Heron
Inconceivable tee from Holy Shirt!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! There is some awesomeness there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the Inconceivable T-shirt and iocane powder notebook - precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I must own those pencils. NOW.
    O.O

    Love this and love you. :D

    You know, I've never read this book, I must though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man, why did you have to go and post this? Now I want everything off this page!! :) Especially those pencils! How cute! My sister has a t-shirt with a "My name is Inigo Montoya" name badge on it. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY like that hideaway box, it's so pretty! But I'm pretty sure it's compulsory to buy the first pin!

    ReplyDelete