Monday 9 July 2012

Reading Icons: Pin-Up Girls

I love pin-ups, and I love books. Put them together and what do you get? Er, this post! In compiling it I went searching for a cool quote about how sexy reading is, but sadly there were none to be found. My Google skillz failed me. So I'm just going to make one up.

"Reading is sexy." - Belle, 2012.

Need more convincing? Just look at these pin-ups!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
For more evidence on the sexiness of reading (like you need it!), see this post, and this one, this one, this one, and this one, this one, this one, this one and especially this one.

6 comments:

  1. I love pin-ups and I have to say that those pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I love this post and these pictures, Belle.

    I love the whole pin up girl thing (as you can tell by my blog theme. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection of pics! I used to have one of these up on my blog. They're really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Thinking about using one as a background soon...

      Delete
  4. I think it is. I love nothing more than when I see my honey bear reading.

    ReplyDelete