Although the speed with which the year is flying by kinda freaks me out, I can't say I'm sad to see the back of August. It's not my fave month, and of course its end means spring is here! Of course, Mother Nature celebrated by making today even colder than the last few days of winter, but still - it's SPRING!
I read and reviewed...
- Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan.
- The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (my fave book of the month; I also watched the movie and will be posting my write-up in the next few days).
- Innocence by Kathleen Tessaro.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (crossing it off my Books I Should Have Read By Now list).
- The Princess Bride's men.
- Edward Rochester.
- Contemporary romantic guys.
- The men of Wuthering Heights.
- Sookie Stackhouse's non-vamp guys.
- Gale Hawthorne.
- Mr Darcy.
- Prince Lir.
- Jack Force.
Beel's Diareh; Listed my top five places to read as well as my top five 90s sports movies over at Children of the 90s; Defended Disney princesses at The Uniblog and had Crystal stop by to continue her series on Batman.
How was your August?