Monday 8 August 2011

Mag Monday: Emma Stone (Again), Paul Rudd and Glee

I feel like this feature is dominated by Emma Stone every second week - I can't help it, she's getting around these days (and that's a good thing)! This is one of my fave Teen Vogue covers in a long time; Emma looks stunning (so healthy! so pretty! so bright!) and I'm super glad she's back to rocking red hair. She says some adorable things in the cover story about her career and working with Andrew Garfield (seriously these two can't get any cuter) - you can read part of it here.


When I saw the new cover of Nylon Guys I actually clapped. Because, you guys, it's PAUL RUDD. Paul Mother Effing Adorableness Rudd. Squee!




Finally, Entertainment Weekly has published an open letter to Glee that had me going like this the whole time I was reading it:

8 comments:

  1. Aww Paul Rudd. I still think of him as he was in Clueless. He's all grown up now. Emma stone is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! Loved him as Josh. But hasn't he aged amazingly?! Or rather not aged at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Rudd is so effing adorable. I think I love him best as Paris in the R&J remake. He just looked soooo... geeky. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah he was great in that, I loved him in Role Models recently too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I love Mr Jay's head bob. Love all those pics. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love him so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Emma rocks the red hair. Blonde may be her natural hair color but red suits her. I have to add that it's nice to see an actress that is in the news because of her work instead of because of the parties she attends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, she looks so much more striking as a redhead. She seems to have a good head on her shoudlers too, love her!

    ReplyDelete