Tuesday 23 August 2011

Pash, Pick or Pass: Sookie Stackhouse's Boy Besties

Time to play Pash, Pick or Pass (a.k.a. Date, Do or Ditch) - a weekly game I feature where we pick from a random book trio and say who we'd pash (and dash), who we'd pick for a relationship and who we'd pass on all together.


The Contenders
Sookie Stackhouse's non-vamp friends...

Her brother, Jason
Her crush buddy, Alcide

Her boss, Sam
My Choices

Pash: Jason. The boy is fine, and with all his experience in the sack I'm sure he'd know a thing or two about pashing. But he's dumber than a bag of hammers and a box of rocks put together, so I couldn't deal with him for longer than that.

Pick: Alcide. Now that's a man. That scene with him cooking steak (for breakfast, of course) in season three of True Blood? MAN. Hot, hot MAN. The kind I'd want to keep around the house. I'm being selective, of course, and picking Alcide from the show/early books - coz he's a bit of a douche by the end. But for now he's all mine.

Pass: Sam. He just does not do it for me at all. In the books or the show. Pass!

Who would you pash, pick and pass?

PS Who do you want to play with next time?

12 comments:

  1. Alcide all the way, with a taste of Jason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick the exactly the same. Alcide is so gorgeous...yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alcide yes!

    http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/08/pash-pick-or-pass-sookie-stackhouses.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have to agree with you on all counts... in the show, Sam is kind of a dick and he just seems a little shady to me. I love me some Alcide all the way! Jason is sexy and would be a fun fling and he's sweet, but a country boy at heart and I just don't do country.

    You can play round 2 of the Mad Men version of the game here:
    http://www.cositabella.com/2011/08/pash-pick-or-pass-mad-men-round-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to cheat a little because I have fierce loyalty to my favorite vampire....

    Pash: Alcide

    Pick: Eric

    Pass: Jason and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALICIDE! *jumps up and down* I would love the True Blood HBO version of ALICIDE delivered straight to my home please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alcide!!! My boyfriend gets jealous cos I totally crumble when he comes on screen! lol
    I would pass Jason and pash Sam though, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam! Sam! Sam! I've only read the first one and saw none of the episodes but I likes:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alcide! Pash and Pick and have were-babies. O... M... G

    That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pick Sam in a cute cuddly doggy sort of way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am with you Belle. During the first season of True Blood I liked Sam, but it was all down hill from there.

    ReplyDelete