Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Note-worthy: I don't like sports, but I do love movies...


I've been a fan of Children of the 90s, a fun 90s pop culture/nostalgia blog, since way before I discovered the awesomeness that is the book blogging community, so when an opportunity to guest post there popped up, I jumped at it! I've written all about my fave 90s sports movies (coz while I hate sport, I've always loved sports movies; it may or may not have something to do with the swoony-to-a-ten-year-old stars). You can read my guest post here. If you like Children of the 90s, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter too.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the guest post Belle! I popped over and had a read. Takes me back. I was obsessed with The Mighty Ducks for a long time and still have a soft spot for Emilio and Jeremy Jackson. Ah the 90s. Makes me wish I could go back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lan! The 90s were pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete