I read and reviewed...
- The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens.
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman.
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris.
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Catching Fire was the highlight of my reading month - and the first book I've reviewed on the blog to rate five stars!
- Series that defined my childhood.
- Books that make me cry.
- Mini-series adaptations.
- Characters I'd switch places with.
featured me on her blog; I crossed two out of 12 books off my Books I Should Have Read By Now challenge list; Advice Peeta, dogs reading books and Letters to Dead People made me laugh; and I appreciated the hell out of the totally awesome Darren Criss. Overall, it's been a pretty sweet month!
How was your June?
Image via We Heart It.