First up: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! 2011 has been a bit of a mixed bag for me, although overall it's been more good than bad, thankfully. Highlights include: an amazing trip to America with the fiance, getting properly started on wedding plans (especially getting a gorgeous dress, woo!), a promotion at work and, of course, starting this blog and discovering so many other book-loving, blogging buddies out there. It's been a fun ride so far and I can't wait for even bigger and better things in 2012...
The first: Review of Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright and David Leslie Johnson on March 7.
Most popular: Review of The Vampire Diaries, Stefan's Diaries Vol 1: Origins, with 5,583 views.
Total number: 270
The first: Stephanie from Read in a Single Sitting, on the post about my top five favourite books.
Post with the most comments: The top five characters I'd switch places with post wins, with 28 comments.
Total number: 2316
The Search Terms
1. Edward Cullen (1,108 searchers...*hangs head*)
2. James Dean (921 searchers)
3. He will never have a girlfriend (712 searchers)
4. Vampire Diaries (358 searchers)
5. Audrey Hepburn (334 searchers)
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Total: 41 (since March)
Here's to 2012!