Thursday 6 October 2011

Bookish Buys: Random Geekery

How brilliant are these book frames from Until? You can actually display your fave books like totally legit art. Love.

World of Geekcraft is, as the name suggests, a book full of crafts of a geekish persuasion. Think Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Lost. From Fred Flare.



Noun, from Ippiki Industries, is a mix 'n' match wordplay book that looks like a lot of fun for word nerds (like me).



I adore this mini book of mermaid illustrations from Made by Joy. So lovely!



Finally, I think I totally need Nancy Drew's Guide to Life from Fred Flare. Coz otherwise I'd have NO idea how to stop an ornery ox.

5 comments:

  1. I love both the mix 'n' match wordplay book and Nancy Drew's Guide to Life. I was a ND freak when I was younger and used to pretend that I was a super duper mystery solver just like her! I, too, am a bona fide word geek so the wordplay book is just genius!

    www.cositabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find all this win?! I'm loving those frames. Book covers are art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I LOVE ALL this!!! AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! Geek stuff? Showing off books as art? Mermaid art??? TOTAL WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG How cool is that Nancy Drew book. I love it.

    ReplyDelete