Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pash, Pick or Pass: Halloween Edition

Time to play Pash, Pick or Pass - a game where we pick from a random book trio and say who we'd pash (and dash), who we'd pick for a relationship and who we'd pass on all together.

The Contenders
In honour of Halloween, we're playing with some of the most famous literary monsters ever. And my, what a pretty bunch they are.

Count Dracula from Bram Stoker's Dracula
Frankenstein's Monster from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Dr Jekyll/My Hyde from Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde  
I know, I KNOW, this is, like, the hardest choice ever, right? Ahem.

My Choices

Pash: Dracula. He was the first sexy vampire, really, and without him it's likely there'd be no Edward Cullen, Eric Northman or Damon Salvatore (scary thought). That's definitely worth a pash - as long as he didn't get too close to my neck.

Pick: Dr Jekyll. OK, so Mr Hyde is super creepy, ugly and evil, but he's only around some of the time, and the rest of the time you get a brilliant doctor. So it's kind of like the male version of PMS. I can deal with that.

Pass: Frankenstein's Monster. I feel bad, because I do have a soft spot in my heart for him and think he's greatly misunderstood. But I just can't get past the whole body-made-out-of-rotting-corpses bit.

C'mon now, who would you pash, pick or pass out of this terrifying trio? I know you totally want to pash all three, but you'll just have to choose.

8 comments:

  1. OMG How funny! I wasn't sure how you were going to handle that selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would
    Pash - Dr. Jekyl (making sure to pick my night carefully)
    Pick - Dracula
    Pass - Frankenstein (I bet his stitched together skin is ultra creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your choices are the same ones I'd go for Belle. I have a soft spot for Frankenstein's Monster as well because he seems like such a sweet guy(?) underneath but I don't think I could get passed all the various body parts and the rotting flesh either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please don't make me choose!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I would choose yours choices to, for basically the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! I think I agree with you on this one...and for the same reasons too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pash: Jekyll/Hyde - at least there'd be some variety in his kissing style ;)

    Pick: Dracula - vampires were way sexier before they began to sparkle.

    Pass: Frankenstein's Monster - body part patchwork is SO last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh! Halloween is my favourite holiday and I just love this round of Pash, Pick, Pass! Okay, so here are my choices:

    Pash: Dr. Jekyll/Hyde - You get the best of both worlds here from sweet and sensitive to rough, uninhibited and wild. I'm not sure I could deal with the mood swings on a permanent basis though.

    Pick: Dracula - There is something so utterly sensual about the idea of the vampire. Not to mention, Dracula is one of my all-time fav novels so naturally, I have to pick him!

    Pass: Frankenstein's Monster - Ya know, I love zombie lit but I just can't bring myself to love them physically.

    www.cositabella.com

    ReplyDelete