Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pash, Pick or Pass: The Vampire Diaries

Time to play Pash, Pick or Pass - a game where we pick from a random book trio and say who we'd pash (and dash), who we'd pick for a relationship and who we'd pass on all together.

The Contenders
This week I finally caught up on the end of The Vampire Diaries season two (which I missed while we were in America), so I'm currently obsessing over those boys. More so than usual, anyway. Therefore, this week's contenders are...

Damon Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore
Matt Donovan (show) a.k.a. Matt Honeycutt (books)

OK, so TVD is a TV show, but it's based on a book series, so I say it still counts. Though since I've only read one book from the series (plus Volume One of Stefan's Diaries), I'm mostly basing my views of the characters on the show. But hey, it's my game and I'll do what I want, mwahaha.

My Choices

Pick: If I was thinking with my head, I'd say Stefan. He's sweet, smart, selfless, and sensationally good looking. But when it comes to The Vampire Diaries, I can't help but think with my... er, heart. Which leads me to pick Damon. The misunderstood, kinda evil, super sexy Damon. He desperately needs some lovin'. My lovin'. Screw Elena!

Pash: I went into this thinking I was going to pash Stefan... but dayum did you see that picture of Matt?! Oh haaaaaaaayyy. I choose Matt.

Pass: That leaves me to pass on Stefan. Sob! Poor guy, I do love him. But he's got nothing on Damon. It's OK, he's got Elena, coz she still insists on denying her true feelings for Damon. So she can have Stefan. I'll take the rest.


Who out of this tasty trio would you pash, pick and pass?

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this one is hard! Um, I'd easily pass on Matt but as for the other two...I can't choose! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some VD!!! Not easy choices but here are mine http://mimisgoodreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/pash-pick-pass-is-fun-weekly-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about the Pash option so this made my choice a little easier.. although I feel the salvatore brothers are interchangable.

    Pick: Stefan
    Pash: Damon
    Pass: Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick Damon all the wayyyy!
    I love my bad boys there so interesting, stefan bores me to no end.
    great post!

    ReplyDelete