I read and reviewed...
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett (I also watched the 1939 and 1995 movie versions as part of the Books to Movies Challenge).
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (My fave book of the month!).
- The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock.
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.
- Mr Darcy.
- Etienne St Clair.
- Mr Thornton.
- Noah Calhoun.
- Cross Sugarman.
- The Vampire Academy boys.
- More hot vamps.
- My fave Jane Austen heroes.
- The Harry Potter guys.
- Secondary Harry Potter characters.
- Living authors I'd love to meet.
- Love lessons from fictional boys and TV shows and movies that scared me as a kid in guests posts at The Uniblog.
200 followers with my first giveaway (which is still open!); Got addicted to Tumblr; Had some hilarious incoming search terms; Compared the two upcoming Snow White adaptations; Loved Emma Stone in Vanity Fair and Entertainment Weekly and Mila Kunis with Justin Timberlake in Elle; and had Crystal from The Uniblog pop by for two guest posts on Batman (read part one here and part two here).
How was July for you?
Image via We Heart It.